Junior/Middle Level eCommerce Marketing Specialist
Who is eCommerce Today
We are a team of 19 people. We all work remotely, mostly from Romania, but also from Denmark, the UK and we have collaborators in South America and Asia. The work we’re doing varies greatly, from Store Management Tasks (day-to-day catalog work, optimization, and maintenance), to Online Marketing Tasks (Email, Digital, and Social) to App Development (Shopify Apps to be more precise), to Consulting Services. Our clients vary from small businesses (sales up to $2mil/year) to multinational corporations (sales +$1billion/year).
What are we looking for
Happy, positive, energetic people that have Excellent English-speaking skills with some degree of experience in commerce (ideally eCommerce) and sales.
Having worked in eCommerce/sales is definitely a good advantage but not having this experience is not a deal-breaker.
What is more important is having a fantastic desire to learn eCommerce, having a positive, can-do attitude, being a team player, and being a quick learner.
If you know any of the following that will definitely help:
- Excel: VLOOKUP, MERGE, IF, etc
- Image Processing Tools: Photoshop, Gimp, Canva, etc
- Google Tools: Analytics, Ads, Search Console, Merchant, etc
- eCommerce CMSes: Shopify, Magento, WordPress, etc
- Social Marketing: Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, etc
- Email Marketing Services: Klaviyo, MailChimp, etc
- Frontend Development (HTML, CSS, Liquid)
What are we offering
- We offer working contracts with undetermined periods and a standard 3 months probation period.
- A flexible working schedule, a healthy and happy working environment.
- 100% remote work
- Benefits like a private medical plan, etc.
- The opportunity to learn eCommerce A to Z at today’s standards.
- The opportunity to obtain certifications and skills that will help you to grow professionally.
Competitive NET salary with a clear 2-year growth plan:
- 2.800 lei (first 3 months)
- 3.200 lei (next 3 months)
- 3.800 lei (next 6 months)
- 4.400 lei (next 12 months)
- After the first two years, we typically rediscuss our collaboration I believe that after 2 years everyone should know eCommerce A-to-Z and have one or two specializations and should be able to take on a team and develop management and leadership skills.