Shopify store Management services
Certified Shopify experts
In the last years, our focus switched from Magento to Shopify and we have been heavily involved and actively helped 100+ websites with various Shopify-related issues.
From complete website build to theme customization, from store migration and catalog management to app development, we are certified 5* Shopify Experts and we can help you grow your business.
The beauty of Shopify is that most functionalities do not require custom development work. That is the main reason.
In order to have a chance to be successful with eCommerce you need to follow the next steps:
1. Website build or redesign
We can help you build your Shopify store from scratch and assist you every step of the way:
- Product Data Gathering: from SEO optimized content: titles & descriptions to image editing to setting up meta fields, adding tags, creating collections, and building layouts
- Theme and Apps research and recommendations through competitor analysis, industry best practices, and customer requirements
- Brand style guide – a digital document that specifies every aspect of the look and feel of your brand: logo, color palette, typography, tone of voice, other imagery: photos, illustrations, and artwork
- Navigation: building website main menu, footer menu, and other navigation menus needed, creating collections and linking accordingly
- Install and configure the theme – going through each website element and section, removing some unneeded features and adding other features that make sense to the website functionality; typography – fonts, size, and colors
- Create header: select which elements make sense in the header, adjust logo height and menu layout for an optimized header that includes: the main menu, search bar, cart and account icon, logo, and tape with the selling proposition
- Build and design a homepage that converts the brand’s message. Some recommended sections: a nicely designed main banner that tells the client what the site is about and why they should buy the products/use the services, featured products, collections, “our story”, reviews, product/store benefits bullet points
- Collection and product page build: we can work on collection filters, description, and header, layout, product sorting. The product page needs to be properly adjusted to the rest of the website, adding tabs for detailed information, size charts, dynamic button, payment icons, product labels
- Static pages: we can create custom pages for image display, about us, coming soon, contact us. We can also help with content for these pages
- Checkout customization: add logo and adjust colors and fonts; go through all settings for checkout and make sure it fits the website requirements
- Apps installation and removal recommendations. Each app does add to the theme code and impacts the speed of the store. If an app is not used or the impact is not noticeable, we recommend removing it. Publish the new theme only once all apps were evaluated and assessed with the client. Each time a new app is to be installed, we recommend backing up the theme (Duplicate it) and if the app is not what was expected, publish the fresh theme without app leftover code
- Order Notification Customization: we can customize transactional emails (order confirmation, shipment confirmation, order delivered) to show your store logo and colors. For more advanced customization of the text, layout, we can work on HTML code
2. Consulting & Auditing
3. Content creation
Do you need help with website content? We’ve got you covered! Here is what we can do:
Blog Posts – Creating keyword-oriented blog articles based on a wide variety of categories
Product Descriptions – Optimize product titles, descriptions, meta information, and images
Collection Descriptions – Optimize category/collection titles and descriptions – SEO friendly
Social Posting/Recurring social posts – Creating optimized posts for social media channels – image, video, gif, text
Static Pages – “About us”, “Our Story”, “Our product”, etc – these are some examples of static page content that we can assist with
Email Marketing Content – whether you need help with email marketing automation or promotional campaigns, we would gladly help build the content for it
4. Graphic Design
FREE WEBSITE USABILITY AUDIT!
Our team of experts will go through each page type on your website on several devices. We will look at the website’s header, footer, homepage, collection and product page structures, static pages, search results pages, and shopping cart. We will check these pages for technical problems and compare them against industry best practices. You will get one final list of tasks that need to be completed in order to improve the website’s usability, complete with snips of the problems and solutions. You will then be able to implement the fixes on your own or use our team to assist you every step of the way.